NOVOTEL MOSCOW CITY is a flagship hotel of French group AccorHotels - European leader in the hospitality industry and services. The hotel has exclusive location in Business Centre Moscow City, near the metro Vystavochnaya, Delovoy Centre, Mezhdunarodnaya. The hotel has 360 rooms, 8 conference rooms, one restaurant for 250 seats, a bar for 70 seats and other facilities.
- Actively acquires new corporate FIT/group accounts for the hotel through sales calls, telemarketing, mailing, networking, participation in the industry events and competition check
- Maintains relationship and develops existing accounts, provides full sales service to the accounts in communication with responsible operational department.
- Drives annual RFP process
- Maximizes conversion of group leads through constant follow-up
- Checks the specifics of customer requirements and quickly, effectively reacts to questions, comments and challenges of the bookers for ensuring high-quality servicing and increase in future sales
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the Sales Plan.
- Prepares weekly sales report and activities plan for Director of Sales
- Reports to Director of Sales on quarterly basis the production of the accounts and proposes/reviews sales strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Achieves individual revenue goal while being focused on team goals
- Provides feedback to the Director of Sales on changing marketing conditions including trends in the competition.
Education \ Professional experience:
- Higher Degree, preferably in hospitality;
- Not less than 2 years’ experience in the position of Sales Manager in a hotel;
- The advanced knowledge of principles and work methods in the sphere of hotel corporate sales, knowledge of the market
- Ability to build strong customer relationship, outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the budget and key financial performance, ability to analyze data
- Computer literate in the Windows environment, Opera;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Well organized;
- Excellent presentation.
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labour Code in international company;
- Free meals in hotel cafeteria, medical insurance, bonus based on results;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Loyalty Program for employees «Bienvenue ACCOR», which offers discounts on accommodation in hotels and group services (car-rental service, restaurants, SPA- centers, etc.);